Having been in the gaming headset business for years, Turtle Beach has made world-class headsets. Now, those headsets are about to become world-class.
Hearing sounds you have never heard before is now possible thanks to the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 surround sound gaming headset. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset can sometimes be challenging to connect to your PC.
Currently, Turtle Beach is offering the Stealth 700 headset for a really good price. This headset has a nice design and awesome quality.
Many gamers have been asking for one thing: compatibility with PCs. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 can be connected to a PC?
Follow the steps below to find out how to connect Turtle Beach Stealth 700 to a Pc.
Install the wireless adapter onto your PC by connecting it to a USB port. Connect your headset and enroll your adapter by holding down the connect button on your headset. A headset is paired with your computer when the LEDs stop flashing and become solid.
It’s easy! Now you can use your headset without any problems.
Unfortunately, many online gaming forums and eCommerce sites that sell this headset have a lot of complaints about it.
When it comes to PCs and headsets, what should you do?
First, let’s take a closer look at these steps:
- Your PC needs a USB 3.0 or USB 3C port to connect the wireless Xbox adapter.
- Turn on your PC.
- Turn on the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset.
- The LED on the adapter will flash when you hold the ‘enroll’ button.
- If your headset has a connect button, press and holds it until the LED begins to flash.
- On the headset and the adapter, you should see the LEDs stop flashing after a few moments.
Now that your headset is paired and working, it should work fine. Unfortunately, that isn’t the end of the problem.
Do You Have an Xbox Wireless Built-In?
Xbox wireless is built into some PCs. Here is how to pair the headset with your PC if you are one of the lucky ones who has one:
- You can find your connected devices by going to your PC’s settings then selecting ‘devices.’
- Choose ‘add Bluetooth devices or other devices, then ‘everything else.’
- Allow Windows to discover your headset and automatically add it by pressing the ‘connect’ button on your headset.
- Under the ‘Other Devices’ category, you will find your Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset ready to use.
- Select the ‘playback devices’ option by right-clicking the speaker icon on the Windows taskbar.
- To make your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset your default device, select it from your device list.
- After that, choose ‘recording devices’ as your default device.
There are minimal chances of you having problems with your headset after that.
Gaming Consoles Have Different Volume Controls
Game and chat audio cannot be controlled separately on the PC due to different volume controls from your gaming console.
If you’re using a headset, make sure you set its lower volume control to its minimum before you use it. If you want to adjust the volume of your PC, use its upper volume control.
Can Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 be used on a PC?
It would be easy to believe that Stealth 700 Gen 2 headsets don’t work with PCs, given all the problems users have experienced.
You need to download regular firmware updates since there are still problems with these headsets. You can, however, use them with a PC or laptop.
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 is very compatible with computers. The headsets are available, and you can use them right away.
How can I fix a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 PC mic that isn’t working?
The question comes up repeatedly. You are most likely experiencing a microphone problem if you can’t hear in your PC headset. Windows updates seem to be the culprit, changing your settings without your knowledge.
If you’re having problems with your microphone, try these steps:
- Select ‘Settings’ from the Windows ‘Start’ menu. Alternately, click on the start button next to the search bar and type settings.
- Choose ‘privacy’ from the settings.
- Now choose ‘microphone’ from the list.
- If you turn on “allow apps access to your microphone,” then ensure that relevant apps are also enabled.
- The Windows update process may change these settings with each update, a recurring issue.
You can adjust the audio settings on the Stealth 700 headset by downloading an app. A little patchiness is reported in Bluetooth connectivity. With an Xbox, the sound quality is generally fine, with only occasional lapses in connection.
However, you can try these solutions to restore or improve headset connectivity.
1. Try a soft reset
This advice will be given to you if you experience a computer glitch by call center operators, this advice will be given to you.
If you cannot get your headphones and computer to work, turn off both and restart them. This actually works a lot of the time.
2. Remove Bluetooth devices
The connection to your Stealth headset may be hindered by multiple devices or older versions of Bluetooth devices.
Restart both your PC and headset after removing any unknown devices. Pair your devices again after you have finished this step.
3. Keep Your Headphones Charged
It can be hard to diagnose low battery problems with your headset, as they can cause several connection problems. Before fixing a connection issue, you should always charge your headset fully.
4. Router disturbance
You can also experience connection problems with your router. As far away as possible from your PC and headset is where you should keep your router.
That’s it. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset is nothing wrong with it, but it isn’t built to work with PCs.
The best-case scenario is that you’ll need an Xbox adapter for your PC; the worst-case scenario is that it will not work, and you’ll be frustrated endlessly.
Hopefully, the information above will keep you sane while you try to connect this headset to your Windows laptop or computer.
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Surround Sound Headset is incredible and quality. The best part about this headset is that it’s compatible with PC and PS4.
If you want to get immersed in some great games for hours, then the Stealth 700 Gen 2 is good to start. Coming from one of the most trusted names in gaming audio devices, it stands out among the competition.
Want to Read more?
How Often Should a PS4 Controller Be Completely Charged?