If you’ve recently bought a pair of Skullcandy wireless earbuds or headphones but aren’t sure what to do to pair them properly or experiencing issues with just one earbud pairing with the other, then you’re at the right spot. It’s good, and I learned about all features and how Skullcandy wireless headphones work.
Users’ most frequently asked queries are how to pair Skullcandy wireless Headphones or earbuds. Here’s how to connect and solve the issue with your Skullcandy headphones.
How to Pair Skullcandy Earbuds:
- Place your Earbuds inside the charging case (Both earbuds LED lights will change to red) and close the case.
- Unplug your earbuds from the case
- This will put your earbuds in pairing mode.
- Navigate to your phone’s Bluetooth list and choose the Skullcandy wireless earbuds.
- Your earbuds should be connected now to your phone.
How to Fix: One Earbud Connecting
One of the most common issues with Skullcandy Wireless earbuds is that one earbud can be connected directly to the device. But, there’s an answer to this problem:
- Switch off Bluetooth from the device you connect to (Phone, notebook, tablet, etc.)
- Turn on your earbuds (your earbuds will not be connected if the device’s Bluetooth is off)
- Do not click in the middle of your search earbuds four times. It will reset the earbuds and turn them off.
- Put your earbuds back into the case, and close the lid.
- Your earbuds will be working in pairing with each other.
- A sound will be heard to let you know that both earbuds are connected.
- Turn Bluetooth back on to your device and start the pairing process.
After your device is paired, both earbuds are now working correctly.
How To Pair Skullcandy Headphones
First, you have to make sure that you have checked before connecting headphones.
- Hold the power button on your headphones for a couple of seconds until it turns on. The headphone is now in pairing mode.
- Both devices must be sufficiently charged.
- Both devices should come with a Bluetooth feature.
- Both devices must be closed to each other.
Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones with an Android Phone
A majority of users are using Android phones these days. Let’s see how we can connect your headphone to your Android phone.
- Start the setting App on your Android phone.
- Select the option “connection” or “connected device” (the Name is different from the phone brand).
- Turn on the Bluetooth.
- Then, tap on your Headphone’s Bluetooth Name on your Android to connect the headphones to an Android phone.
Skullcandy Headphones Not Pairing: (Solutions)
There are times when you’ll encounter issues with pairing. There are several options to solve this problem:
- Verify that the devices are located at the appropriate distance from each other: When pairing.
- Soft reset both of your devices: Turn off both devices to wipe off any bugs, then connect them again.
- Remove or disable any device previously connected to the device you are using: If you’ve connected with one of the speakers, or an additional Bluetooth device, your device is likely trying to connect to the device in question. Turning off the device or unpairing it can solve the problem.
- Take your headphones off your device. If you can locate your headphones in your Bluetooth list but cannot pair them, take them off your headphones from the Bluetooth list. You can also “forget” your headphones from your Bluetooth list and re-discover them.
- Remove devices that cause interference: devices like routers with SUB 3.0 ports, microwaves, and more, can create interference and disrupt your pairing. Moving away from these devices could lead to the connection being successful.
How do you put Skullcandy in pairing mode?
For headphones to pair You need to hold and press on the power button 5,6 seconds. After that, the pairing mode is activated.
Can Skullcandy Headphones and Earbuds be used with any Device?
If your device supports Bluetooth capabilities, you’ll be capable of connecting it with your Skullcandy headphones.
It doesn’t matter if it’s one of an Apple or Android device.
What is the best way to know that my headphones are connected to my Skullcandy?
If the LED on Skullcandy Headphones blinks blue, it is a sign of pairing. If the LED on
Skullcandy headphones is blinking red, they are not paired.
Can I charge my Headphones or Earbuds via my laptop/PC?
Almost every USB output can indeed power your gadgets. Skullcandy recommends using a
five-watt (5V 1A) USB output or higher for the best performance.
Does turning off the Active Noise Cancelation help save battery life?
Yes, Active Noise Cancellation can consume the battery at a more excellent pace, which is
why it could be favorable to switch it off when it is unnecessary.
Want to Read more?