Turtle Beach’s high-end gaming headset for the Xbox One combines Microsoft’s Xbox Wireless technology with Windows Sonic surround sound, as well as active noise-cancellation and Bluetooth.
You might still not be able to activate your Stealth 700 Headphones after charging it. Many times, people find that their headsets cannot be turned on when they receive them.
There is still a chance to save the headset, so you don’t need to throw it out yet. You can fix your Stealth 700 Headset by downloading a repair tool to your computer when it isn’t turning on. You must download the correct program for your Stealth 700 headset.
We’ll explain all the steps you need to take to download and use the recovery solution. We’ll also describe how to troubleshoot problems during this procedure.
A Guide to Recovering the Stealth 700 Gen 2 PS Headset
Although the headband is mostly plastic, one metal strip runs through it, making it fairly light. You can lay the headset flat when not using it.
Here are the steps to recover your stealth 700 gen 2 PS headset:
- For Stealth 700 Gen 2 PS, download the recovery tool. For assistance, contact the Turtle Beach support staff if you mistakenly use the wrong recovery tool.
- Connect the headset to your computer with the USB-C cable that came with it. USB transmitters will not work here.
- Download the recovery tool file and double-click it.
- When the new browser window opens, you will be asked to ensure your headset is connected through the USB port. Windows Defender will ask you to allow access when you click “Yes.” The process may take up to five minutes. Do not mess with the windows during this time.
- The “Programming Complete” dialogue box will appear. To restart your headset, please unplug and restart it. Click “OK” after unplugging your headset.
- Install Turtle Beach Audio Hub on your computer. Open Audio Hub, then connect your headset and transmitter. You will be prompted to update the headset’s firmware by Audio Hub. The process shouldn’t take much time.
- You will need a USB transmitter to connect your headset.
- Connect the USB transmitter to the PlayStation. When the transmitter searches for the headset, the LED will blink twice.
- You can power on the headset by pressing and holding the power button. As it searches for the transmitter, it should also blink twice.
- The headset should announce “headset paired” after both LEDs turn solid.
- The recovery tool will erase any previous pairings, so you must repeat the pairing for any new connection you want.
How to Recover the Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Headset?
You can recover the stealth 700 gen 2 headset by following these steps:
- Download the Stealth 700 Gen 2 PlayStation recovery tool.
- To connect your headset to a computer, use the USB-C cable included with the headset. Don’t use the Turtle Beach USB transmitter. For this process, it is best to use a different (compatible) USB cable – if the cable has a problem, that may affect the result.
- Run the download by double-clicking it: “Stealth700_PlayStation_Gen2_Recovery-v2.0.6.EXE”.
- When prompted to connect your headset via USB and to choose “Ready to start?”Click “Yes.” To proceed, click “Allow Access” if Windows Defender asks for permission. You will see several windows during this process. During the recovery process, avoid interacting with pop-ups and remove your headset.
- It will display“Programming Completed.” Please turn off and restart your headset.” After that, you have completed the process. Disconnect your headset and click “OK.”
- Once connected to the computer, launch Turtle Beach Audio Hub and connect the headset and transmitter.
You will be prompted to update the headset firmware after the Audio Hub detects that the headset and transmitter are connected. It may take a few minutes to perform the firmware update. After it has finished, do not move your headset or pc.
- Using your headset’s USB transmitter, connect the headset once its firmware has been fully updated.
How do you hard reset Turtle Beach Stealth?
The following steps will show you how to hard reset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 on PS4 and PS5:
- Switch on your headsets.
- Put the Mode button and Bluetooth button in the correct place.
- For about 10 seconds, press and hold them together. A blue light should disappear.
- Alternatively, you can download the PC application to reset your headset. It will give you the option to reset your headset.
How to stop your Stealth 700 Headphones from turning off?
Sometimes your headset will turn off by itself. A timer typically triggers this when a game or mic is activated.
The device automatically switches off if there is no audio for a long period. Before a shutdown occurs, a warning should sound so you know it is about to happen. Too many apps running simultaneously could also cause your headset to turn off randomly.
Interference caused by some applications, and devices limiting how many applications are allowed to run on the same device, can cause connection issues.
Make sure your headset is working properly by limiting the number of background applications running.
What to do when your Stealth 700 headset isn’t charging?
There is a possibility that your headset is not charging properly, which is why it won’t turn on. To resolve this, you can perform the following steps:
- Make sure the charging port or cable isn’t damaged. Check the pins to see if any are bent, and lightly blow out any dust or debris.
- If the cable is not compatible, try another one. The cable you are attempting to use may not work properly.
You will need to buy a new headset if there is a charge port or battery problem. Both parts can’t be easily repaired.
Unless you want to spend a lot of money, buying a new set is the most convenient and cost-effective way to replace the battery.
Everyone has different issues with their gadgets. This article discusses how to Fix Stealth 700 Headphones not turning on with different solutions.
If you know of any other solutions, let us know in the comments. We will try to provide them in our next piece of content. We hope you will like this article. Thank you